Evidence and resources to support primary and community healthcare professionals to improve asthma care for children and young people in London.
Islington CCG have used Tom’s story to show benefits of integrated care networked for children and young people.
The primary care respiratory academy commissioning platform aims to offer the tools and resources that you need to optimise respiratory outcomes in your population. These include medicines optimisation dashboards and BTS asthma discharge care bundle.
- Integrated care networks for CYP asthma – Tom’s story
- Asthma case for change summary
- Management of CYP with asthma: a clinical audit report
- What can we learn from the Finland Strategy?
- NRAD Asthma kills presentation
- PCRS – Quick guide to asthma management
- Finnish Asthma Programme: Systematic approach to asthma management
- Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge’s Asthma Local Incentive Scheme (LIS) started in late 2019. This support resource aims to ensure that the delivery of the LIS results in ongoing processes that improve the care of CYP with asthma. It suggests a model of care that can be adapted for the support of other long-term conditions for children and young people.
- A structured intervention to improve asthma outcomes for children and young people in Ealing. This report looks at the development over one year of an innovative structured approach to improve outcomes for children and young people in Ealing, with a focus on reducing unscheduled asthma-related hospital admissions and attendances