- Social media graphics are available in a range of languages to help reassure people about their right to free Covid-19 vaccinations, including those who aren’t registered with a GP or those without leave to remain in the UK.
- My right to access healthcare card: print-ready versions of the homeless health ‘My right to receive healthcare’ card
- September 2021: NHSEI letter to all CCGs with communications regarding meeting health needs and funding for people who have, or are, coming to the UK from Afghanistan.
- August 2021: NHSEI and PHE letter on Covid vaccines, signed by Dr Nikki Kanani which explains that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and available to every adult living in the UK, free of charge and irrespective of immigration status. It also gives important information about registering for a GP.
- ‘Everyone is welcome in General Practice’ blog post about how to register at a GP practice