The truth about vaccines
You may have seen some false information about the COVID-19 vaccines. These are the facts:
- The vaccine does not affect fertility. There is no evidence, and no theoretical reason, that any of the vaccines can affect the fertility of women or men
- Nothing goes into a vaccine unless it is absolutely necessary. The vaccine only contains what it needs to produce an immune system response to be safe, be deliverable, and be stored.
- The vaccine cannot give you COVID-19. It only gets you to produce an immune response (the “virus fighters”).
- The vaccine does not contain any meat or blood products and does not contain a microchip.
- The vaccine went through all the normal stages of development and approval.
- The vaccine does not affect different ethnic groups in different ways. By the beginning of May, in London, over 314,000 Black and 482,000 Asian Londoners had received their first vaccine dose, with no difference in side-effects to people from other ethnic groups.